Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Bath - Hosting Team (First Time)
You'll be meeting and greeting our guests from the local community who come to eat with us. You will be engaging and interacting with the community, helping make tea and serve food, and making everyone feel welcome.
Interested in being a hosting project leader? Just let us know; we'd love to train you up!
Please only sign up if you live local to Bath so we can minimise the risk of virus transmission around BathNES.
Do any of the following apply to you or someone in your household?
- have a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- have a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- have loss or change to my sense of smell or taste – this means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
- Most people with coronavirus have at least one of these symptoms
If Yes to any of the
above, please do not volunteer and follow the guidance on NHS website https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
REMEMBER DURING VOLUNTEERING WITH FOODCYCLE TO
- wash your hands more often - with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use a hand sanitiser when you: get home or start volunteering; blow your nose, sneeze or cough; eat or handle food
- avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- avoid close contact with people who have symptoms
- cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in a bin and wash your hands
- clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and e.g. door handles, utensils
- wash your hands fully before and after each interaction, or use a hand sanitiser if this is not possible if possible, wear face coverings in enclosed public spaces where social distancing is not possible or where you are more likely to meet people you do not normally meet. For example, on public transport or in some shops. Please wear a mask, face coverings can help us protect each other and reduce the spread of the disease if you are suffering from coronavirus, but not showing symptoms.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this session you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this session with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond the following questions in order to signup on this session: