Exeter - Food Parcel Packing Volunteer
1. Receive an email in the morning from FoodCycle HQ, indicating how many bags will need to be made up for delivery.
2. When entering and exiting the building please wash or sanitise your hands.
3. You will receive the food from a surplus food collection volunteer. The volunteer should place all food on a table and stay 2 metres away from all volunteers in the building.
4. Use antibac wipes on handles of food crates before picking up and sorting the food. Ensure that you and the other volunteer stay two meters apart at all times – utilise tables to create distance.
5. Weigh the food and record this for weekly report.
6. Ensure that food is distributed evenly amongst the bags, e.g. separate bunches of bananas to ensure that everyone gets fresh produce along with tinned goods.
7. Leave bagged items on the table for delivery volunteer to collect.
8. Before leaving, sanitise all surfaces that have been in use, along with door handles. 9. Complete weekly report stating number of takeaway bags produced and recording weight of food.
What’s provided to me for deliveries?
Support from Regional Manager, Alex
Log in or Register
In order to register for this session you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this session with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond the following questions in order to signup on this session: