Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
FoodCycle Cambridge - Food Collection Volunteer COVID19
FoodCycle volunteers are welcoming and committed people who want to help support communities during the coronavirus pandemic. As a surplus food collection volunteer, you’ll be playing a vital part in making sure guests who are no longer able to go out can receive food parcels. You’ll pick up surplus food collections from our partner supermarkets and local retailers, ensuring a prompt, reliable and friendly collection each week. You’ll then bring the surplus food back to our project and store it securely.
You will need:
- A full, clean and valid UK driving licence.
- A road-worthy vehicle with up-to-date road tax and MOT certificate.
- Fully comprehensive car insurance.
- Read and agreed to Volunteer Drivers Policy
Log in or Register
In order to register for this session you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this session with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond the following questions in order to signup on this session: