Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
FoodCycle Newcastle: Food Parcel Delivery Driver
FoodCycle volunteers are welcoming and committed people who want to help support communities during the coronavirus pandemic. As a Delivery Driver Volunteer, you’ll be playing a vital part in making sure food parcels are delivered to guests who are in need. You’ll pick up bagged food parcels from our venue and deliver directly to our guests’ homes through a contactless delivery process, ensuring a prompt, safe, reliable and friendly delivery each week. You will need access to a vehicle and a smart phone to volunteer.
What’s expected from me:
- Have bags of enthusiasm!
- Follow all FoodCycle policies and procedures – including all guidance surrounding coronavirus Health and Safety, and the contactless delivery process
- Follow all training you receive when registering with us.
- Support FoodCycle to fulfil its aim of nourishing communities using surplus food!
- Keep all guest data secure and confidential.
- A full, clean and valid UK driving licence.A road-worthy vehicle with up-to-date road tax and MOT certificate.Fully comprehensive car insuranceRead and agreed to Volunteer Drivers Policy.
- A smart phone to follow delivery routes.