Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
FoodCycle Marylebone - Food Pick Up Volunteer - COVID19
** CAR NEEDED **
As a Food Pick Up Volunteer, you will be collecting meals cooked by FoodCycle Patron and Italian Embassy Head Chef Danilo Cortellini, which will go into food parcels delivered to people in need in the area. The session involves picking up temperature-controlled boxes at St. Paul's Church on Rossmore Road, driving to the Italian Embassy (face covering required), picking up the meals and delivering them back to St Paul's.
Volunteering as a Food Pick Up Volunteer requires:
- Access to a vehicle
- Reading our driver policy and filling in our driver form here when signing up for the first time
- Reading our Food Delivery Driver Role Description and Guidance here
- If your delivery route takes you into the Congestion Charge Zone (which now applies in the evenings and at weekends too), please make sure to pay for it here and then claim the expense on our website.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this session you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this session with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond the following questions in order to signup on this session: