Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
FoodCycle Marylebone - Food Parcel Delivery Driver
** CAR NEEDED **
As a Delivery Driver Volunteer, you’ll be playing a vital part in making sure food parcels are delivered to guests who are in need. You’ll pick up bagged food parcels from our venue and deliver directly to our guests’ homes through a contactless delivery process, ensuring a prompt, safe, reliable and friendly delivery each week.
Volunteering as a Delivery Driver Volunteer requires:
- Access to a vehicle
- A smartphone and being comfortable with downloading and using a new delivery app
- Reading our driver policy and filling in our driver form here when signing up for the first time
- Reading our Food Delivery Driver Role Description and Guidance here
- If your delivery route takes you into the Congestion Charge Zone (which now applies in the evenings and at weekends too), please make sure to pay for it here and then claim the expense on our website.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this session you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this session with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond the following questions in order to signup on this session: